Why take this trip?
- Giza Pyramids
- Luxor & Aswan
- El Gouna
- Abu Simbel
Pumpkin soup at camp, crossing the equator, sleeping lion & above all making my way to the summit at night are all memories that are hard to wipe out! My life has been forever changed by this magical travel experience!!
Hala Mohie Eldin
The trip was beyond awesome!!
This trip really exceeded my expectations! Wild Guanabana offered me a life altering experience that I'll never forget for as long as I live. They had us well prepared & everything was well organized upon our arrival :)
- Sightseeing and/or relaxation
- Light adventure, no previous experience or training required
- A challenge, no previous experience necessary. A moderate level of fitness and preparation are required
- Previous experience and intensive training is required
- Basic: lodging in guest houses, small hotels and/or camping. Mix of private and public transportation
- Standard: Clean and comfortable accommodation and/or well-maintained campsites. Mostly private transportation with occasional public transport when unavoidable.
- Luxury: Hand-picked luxury lodging or pampered campsites. Private and upgraded transportation facilities.
tCO2 = Tonnes of Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
How we do it
As an ethical and responsible travel company, we reduce our carbon footprint by designing trips that are low carbon impact and carefully calculating the impact with the help of an environmental consultancy. We then buy carbon credit equivalents to offset all emissions that cannot be reduced including those resulting from our day-to-day business operations. Our offsetting is done through an energy efficient stoves project in Kenya. On request, every traveller receives their own PDF offset certificate post-travel. Wild Guanabana is the first carbon-neutral travel company in the Middle East & North Africa. Note: We do not sell or issue flight tickets ourselves so consequently we don't offset those emissions.
What does offsetting mean anyway?
It's a way of reducing your ecological impact by 'neutralizing' the impact of your carbon footprint. Actions associated with travel amount to around a third of greenhouse gas emissions worldwide. Carbon offsetting offers a solution to reduce the impact of your travel by purchasing carbon credits that are invested in activities that reduce CO2. While this doesn't erase all of the environmental impact, it does serve to help reinvest into the planet and contribute to activities which help its conversation. For more information on Carbon offsetting read more from our partners ERCC Carbon and our Sustainable Travel International.
Which month to travel:
Itinerary Details / Price Inclusions & Exclusions
Monday December 10:
Arrival, Dinner at Abu Seid Restaurant (D)
Tuesday December 11:
Early breakfast, Tour inside the Great Pyramids + Solar Boat Museum. Lunch at Andrea New Giza + Sunset Camel Ride around Pyramids. Dinner location dependent on hotel choice. (B/L/D)
Wednesday December 12:
Visit Old Cairo + Egyptian Museum, entry into the Mummy Room. Lunch @ Studio Masr overlooking Citadel. Food tour around downtown Cairo. (B/L/D)
Thursday December 13:
Fly to Aswan – Hotel Accommodation – Abu Simbel Tour (B/L/D)
Friday December 14:
Cruise itinerary (B/L/D)
Saturday December 15:
Cruise itinerary (B/L/D)
Sunday December 16:
Cruise itinerary (B/L/D)
Monday December 17:
Cruise ends in Luxor. Drive (4 hours) to Gouna. Lunch at the Hotel. Traditional Bedouin Dinner arranged in the desert mountains. (B/L/D)
Tuesday December 18:
Drive back to Cairo. On the Route back - visit St. Paul and St.Anthony Monasteries combined with a delicious seaside seafood meal for lunch. Dinner at the hotel. (B/L/D)
Wednesday December 19:
Breakfast in Cairo Hotel. Spend the afternoon relaxing. Sunset visit to El-Muez for souvenir shopping and walking around the markets. (B/L/D)
- Meet and Assist at Cairo International Airport for Arrival and Departure.
- Accommodation for 3 nights at Marriott Menahouse Hotel Based on Buffet
- Breakfast – Pyramids View.
- Accommodation for 2 nights at Four Season Nile Plaza based on Buffet
- Breakfast – Nile View – Upgrade from Marriott Menahouse .
- Domestic flight from Cairo to Aswan
- Accommodation for 1 Night at Movenpick Aswan Hotel Based on Half Board Basis.
- Accommodation for 3 nights at Sonesta St George Cruise – on Full Board Basis and Sightseeing Program.
- Accommodation for 1 nights at Ocean View Hotel- El Gouna based on All Inclusive Basis. (Soft)
- All Transfers by Air Conditioned vehicles .
- Aswan to Abu Simbel and back in a private A/C car
- Dinner at Abu El Seid on the First Day.
- Three Full Days tours in Cairo, including Lunch and Dinner.
- Tour in Abu Simbel + Lunch.
- Traditional Bedouin Dinner in El Gouna.
- English Speaking Guide (During Tours)
- International Air Flight Ticket.
- Beverages During Meals.
- Personal Expenses.
- Tipping ~ 5 USD per person per day.
- Any Tours not mentioned in the itinerary.