The ideal weather for this trip is September/October. The weather is not too cold or warm and is perfect for beautiful hike through the region. Ideally, we like to send out clients with the best weather and when its not too cold to hike. This will mean sunny warm days and chilly nights.
Upon leaving the city behind, we will be staying in tented camps throughout the hike until returning once again to the city. Our experienced guides and assistant guides will be taking every step to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible, from the delicious and fresh food to the camping areas we will be sleeping at.
During the hike, you will have 3 meals, all energy based to help give you the required nutrients for hiking around 7-8 hours a day.
You need to have hiked before at least once as this is not an easy journey! Hiking for 7-8 hours daily on different terrains, reaching 5 peaks in the span of 7 days so you need to be very physically fit with high endurance
Most of the hike is between 3000m and 4000m.
best time to travel:
- Consultation on every aspect of the preparation including physical and mental
- All public transports during the trip
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All accommodation on a double occupancy basis in comfortable hotels and mountain huts
- Experienced English speaking guides.
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Branded T-shirt
- International flight to and from Barcelona
- Any additional food or beverage
- Your travel and health insurance
- Spain Visa fee
- Tips and gratuities