Upon your arrival at Trondheim Airport, you will be picked up by a Wild Guanabana representative and transferred to Oppdal. After checking in your lodge, your guide will take you on a biking tour around Svart Haugen.
Our experience begins after breakfast by driving to Dovrefjell natural reserve and trekking while tracking down the famous arctic animal, the muskox. We’ll have lunch on the trail and at night we’ll drive back to Oppdal to have a good shower and a tasty dinner.
Today we’ll head to the wonderful scenic river Driva to have a white water rafting and canyoning experience. Afterwards we’ll head back to Bjerkeløkkja to have our dinner by the bonfire.
Today is a perfect day for adventure junkies! We’ll start by biking all the way to the campsite where we will rock climb and then zipline along a picturesque natural setting and lastly indulging in some Viking activities!
During these three days you will learn how to travel in the wilderness like a Norwegian and how to prepare food in the outdoors. We will sleep in expedition tents and under tailor made tarps and have outdoor lunch and dinner prepared on bonfire. Also we will have canoeing and fishing lessons!
After returning to civilization and sharing our wilderness stories by the fire on the last evening, today we will embark on horse-riding adventure in the Dovrefjell national park to savor our last day in the beautiful Norway.
Today, after breakfast, you will bid Norwegian wilderness and your guide farewell and you’ll be transferred to Trondheim Airport to catch your flight heading back home
best time to travel:
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- This price is based on a minimum of 4 participants.
- Arrival, departure, and all transport
- Experienced English-speaking local guide
- Experienced and trained mountain guides
- Meals as mentioned above (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Activities as mentioned above.
- All accommodations on high standard lodges on a double occupancy basic
- Consultation on every aspect of preparation including physical and mental
- International flights to/from Trondheim, Norway.
- Personal medical & travel insurance.
- Any additional food, beverage, or activities.
- Tips and Gratuity
- Norway entry Visa