After an early breakfast, we will then drive for 6 to 7 hours to the city of Pokhara to get the chance to view the natural beauty of this area. In the afternoon, we head to have a sightseeing tour of Bindhyabasini Temple known for its fabulous view of the city and mountain ranges. Catch a glimpse of the unique waterfall, Davis Fall, home to the legend of the Devi's fall (to add a little mystery to your adventure, make sure you ask about the legend when you're there). We'll then head to the illustrious Gorkha Museum that embodies the spirit of the mountains, people, and the natural environment of the area.
best time to travel:
- This price is based on a minimum of 6 participants.
- Arrival, departure, and all transport in a private (non-A/C) car.
- Experienced English-speaking and first aid trained local guide
- Meals as mentioned above (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Activities as mentioned above.
- All city tours with a private car, including all monument entrance fees
- International flights to/from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Internal flight to Pokhara (if you would rather fly than drive)
- Personal medical & travel insurance
- Nepal visa fee (issued upon arrival for most nationalities for 30 USD for 15 days)
- Tips & gratuity