The southern summer offers the best of Patagonia if you wish to spend most of your time soaking up the amazing wilderness. Between mid-December and mid-February, you’ll encounter ideal conditions for extensive trekking, with average daytime highs around 20 °C and lows of 10°C at night. Do note that the wind-chill factor in Patagonia can be strong and can drastically reduce the temps, even at the absolute height of summer.
Patagonia, where the faraway lands filled with dramatic landscapes, It boasts glaciers, mountains, waterfalls, and an array of unique flora and fauna. It's beauty is sensational and the landscapes breathtaking.
Hiking Patagonia takes average 7-8 hours, so you don’t need to be an experienced hiker nor an olympic runner, but you do need to be fit enough as the region is known for icebergs, mountains and grasslands
best time to travel:
● Consultation on every aspect of preparation including
physical and mental
● Accommodation as mentioned
● Meals as mentioned (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
● English/Spanish speaking guide and assistants.
● Customized food menus that meet all dietary requirements
● Drinking water
● Entrance fees in Torres Del Paine and El Calafate national
● All on-ground transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
● International return flight to/from
● Internal flights
● Visa Fees
● Personal medical & travel
● Tips and Gratuity
● 14% VAT